The Peoples Democratic Party(PDP) in the Abia Central Senatorial District has adopted the Governor of Abia State Dr Okezie Ikpeazu,Senator Representing Abia Central Senatorial District Chief T A Orji for a second Term come 2019.
The Party Leaders arrising from its Abia Central PDP Stakeholders’ meeting today, they unanimously agreed to adopts Governor Okezie Ikpeazu as its Governorship candidate come 2019 Governorship election in the State.
The Following were the Resolutions Reached.
1. Adoption of Governor Okezie Ikpeazu for second term in office come 2019.
2. Adoption of Senator representing Abia Central, Sen. T.A Orji for second term in office come 2019.
3. Adoption of the Federal House Member representing Isiala Ngwa North/South in the Green Chambers of the National Assembly Hon. Darlington Nwokocha for a second term in office come 2019,
4. That Abia State PDP is not afraid of any other political party/parties that wishes to contest any elective position with the us in Abia State come 2019.
5. That the PDP Umbrella is still very much large enough to contain everybody in Abia State.
The meeting was attended by Senator Theodore Orji,Hon Darlington Nwokocha,Speaker of the Abia State House of Assembly Rt Hon Chikwednu Kalu,among others