To Foster the process of payment of all outstanding Salaries of Primary and Secondary School Teachers,the Governor of Abia State Dr Okezie Ikpeazu has set up a 7man Commitee.
The Commitee is expected to bring modalities in payment of the outstanding salaries before December 2018.
The Governor will today at the EXCO Chambers of the Government House Umuahia Inaugurate the Commitee.
Members of the committee includes
1. Honourable Commissioner for Finance, Mr. Obinna Oriaku.
2. Chairman BIR, Mr. Udochukwu Ogbonna
3. Accountant General, Mr. Gabriel Onyendilefu
4. Chairman ASOPADEC, Mr. Sam Nwogu
5. Hon. Commissioner for Local Govt. & Chieftaincy Affairs, Prince Christopher Enweremadu
6. Head of Service, Sir Onyii Wamah
7. Principal Secretary to the Governor, Engr. Emma Nwabuko