Applicants who wants to apply for Nigeria Police recruitment 2018/2019 must posses O’ Level certificate with at least five Credit passes including Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
Note, to apply for Nigeria Police recruitment, you must have a functional email address and mobile phone number when filling the application form online.
Requirements for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2018/2019
Applicants who wants to apply for NPF recruitment must have passion for a career in the Nigeria Police Force and must satisfy the following:
- Nationality: Be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN).
- Age: Must not be less than 18 years of age or more than 25 years of age.
- Education: Must have an O’ Level Certificate at least Five (5) Credits level passes including Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/N ECO/NABTEB.
- Character: Must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
- Height: Must not be less than 1.67 metres in height for men and 1.64 metres for women.
- Chest Measurement: Must not have less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only).
- Physical Features: Must not have any one of the following abnormalities or deformities: Speech Impediment, Knock Knees, Bow Legs, Bent Knees, Flat Feet, Deformed Hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand, Tattoos, Bodily Scar, Defective Eyesight or Squint Eyes, Amputation of any part of the body, Gross Malformation of teeth, Protruding Navel.
- Pregnancy: Must not be pregnant at the time of Recruitment.
- Financial Status: Must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.
- Guarantors’ Form: Must download and fill the Guarantors’ Form, presenting verifiable references from any two (2) of the following: Traditional Rulers, Magistrate, Local Government Chairman, Heads of Educational Institutions attended, Career Civil Servant not below the rank of Grade Level 12, Police Officer not below the rank of CSP, or Military Officer not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel. Possession of a valid National Drivers’ License is an added advantage.
How to Apply for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2018/2019
All interested and qualified candidates who wants to apply for Nigeria Police recruitment should visit the NPF official recruitment website on http://policerecruitment.ng and apply online.
Application Deadline Date: 10th January, 2019.
- No email and/or phone number can be used more than once in this application.
- The Nigeria Police Force shall not enter Into any correspondences with candidates or on behalf of candidates in this exercise aside this portal or candidates emails/telephones.
- Applicants with multiple applications would be disqualified.
NOTE: All candidates must undergo medical examination before final selection.