The Abia State Chapter of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) will on Monday, January 7, 2019, perform the symbolic handover of party flags to all her candidates for the 2019 elections.
Those to be handed the flags are –
1. Governor of Abia State and the Gubernatorial candidate of the party, Okezie Ikpeazu, Phd and his Deputy, Rt. Hon Sir Ude Oko Chukwu, FCA.
2. The three Senatorial Candidates of the party –
* His Excellency, Distinguished Senator Theodore Ahamefule Orji, CON. (Abia Central),
* His Excellency, Distinguished Senator Enyinnaya Harcourt Abaribe. (Abia South),
* Distinguished Senator Mao Ohuabunwa. (Abia North).
3. The Eight House of Representatives Candidates of the party –
* Hon. Uko Nkole ( Arochukwu/Ohafia)
*Hon. Jude Udeachara (Isuikwuato/Umunneochi)
*Dr. Desmond Chimaobi Anyaso (Bende)
*Hon. Sam Onuigbo (Ikwuano/Umuahia North/Umuahia South)
*Hon. Darlington Nwokocha (Isiala Ngwa North/Isiala Ngwa South)
* Hon. Engr. Solomon Adaelu (Obingwa/Osisioma/Ugwunagbo)
* Rt. Hon. Uzo Azubuike ( Aba North/Aba South)
* Hon. Abonta Nkem Uzuoma (Ukwa East/Ukwa West)
4. The 24 House of Assembly Candidates of the party.
The special event will hold at the International Conference Center, Ogurube Layout Umuahia and time is 10am.
Consequently, the Abia State PDP Central Campaign Council specially invites the following persons to the event –
1. All Members of the State Executive Committee of the Party.
2. Chairman and Members of the State PDP Campaign Advisory Council
3. Members of the South East Executive of the PDP who are from Abia State.
4. All Members of the Central Campaign Council.
5. All Local Government Executive Members of the PDP in the 17 Local Government Areas of Abia State.
6. All Ward Executive Members of the PDP in the 184 Wards of Abia State.
7. Leadership of Pro Groups in the 17 Local Government Areas of Abia State.
This event will formally mark the commencement of the party campaigns for the 2019 General Elections.
Onyebuchi Ememanka, Esq.
Media, Information and Communications
Abia State PDP Central Campaign Council