Why Rivers People voted massively against Wike and his PDP in Rivers state. Call us anytime we will tell u same thing.
1. Staff School Teachers – sacked
2. Ken-Poly Lecturers – sacked.
3. Timariv Officers – disbanded
4. RSSDA – disbanded
5. Overseas students – abandoned
6. Greater port Harcourt – abandoned
7. Songhai Farm – collapsed
8. Buguma Fishfarm – closed
9. Students bursary-cancelled
10. No payment of gratuity
11. No payment of pension allowances to retirees that retired since 2015 till date
12. Abandoning of state Secretariat (No light, No water, damage roofs etc)
13. Introduction of levies in our primary and secondary schools
14. Increase in sch fees in all our state owned tertiary institutions, too bad
15. Increase in crime as a result of lack of political will by the government
16. No clear social investment by the current administration
17. No capital project going on or completed only on social media’s check well
18. The current administration does not have a blueprint on governance
19. Monthly deduction of workers salary
20. Add yours
1. Recruitment of Neighborhood watch bad agenda hence scam
2. Employment of 10,000 academic staffs and 4000 none academic staffs within 3 weeks – scam
3. Employment of Liaison Officers – scam
4. Real Madrid academy-scam
5. Health workers recruitment-scam
6. judiciary workers recruitment-scam
7. Rivers state waste management agency-scam
8. civil servant loan- scam
9. business people loan-scam
10. Abandoning of State Own Media Outlets.
Some times let’s take a stroll to our various communities in Rivers state to see things ourselves even the primary health centers, modern primary schools etc built and furnished by the past administration Has been woefully abandoned.
Rivers state is indeed need of a messiah we need to get Rivers state working again let’s ignore party sentiments let’s put forward first our state and see how we can get it back from the hands of wicked even the Bible confirmed it “when the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice.