The Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) have listed various prophesies that were made in the past and come to fulfillment under the President Muhammadu Buhari-led administration.
A prophet Anthony Nwoko of the Church of God had in his 2015 prophet said President Muhammadu Buhari must release the IPOB leader or heavens will strike.
The prediction which was made by Nwoko, IPOB said have all come to pass within 2016.
The group noted that it was also clear that 2017 will be the end of Nigeria as a nation.
“This prediction was made by the very Prophet Nwoko in December 2015 before the Biblical plague started to afflict Nigeria. Before the arrest of Nnamdi Kanu none of the following ever happened in Nigeria and abroad,” IPOB said.
Below is a list of Nwoko’s prophesies:
1. Recession and Economic Meltdown
3. Hunger and Death in IDP camps in the North
4. Pestilence (Crop fields damaged by birds and locusts)
5. Buhari became terminally ill
6. Earthquakes in Kaduna and other parts of the North
7. Sustained militancy leading to drastic reduction in oil export. Many oil companies closed
8. Collapse in the value of Naira
9. Mass unemployment and joblessness
10. Fulani herdsmen killings
11. BREXIT Britain kicked itself out of Europe paving the way for Biafra to have its own referendum
12. Destruction of Obama and demise of evil Hilary Clinton
“God will destroy Nigeria for the sake of his servant Nnamdi Kanu that the world may know that he was sent to deliver Biafra. Sit back, relax and watch the wrath of our God in action upon Nigerians next year.
“2017 is the end of Nigeria as we know it….mark these words!” the group added.