This is to inform all prospective candidates who chose Taraba State University Jalingo as their first choice for the 2017/2018 academic session and scored 180 and above in JAMB UTME as well as Direct entry (DE) candidates to visit the University website via www.tsuniversity.edu.ng
How to Register for TSU Post-UTME/DE Application
1. Click Here
2. Create a new account to get user name and password.
3. Proceed to make payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) online as screening charges to TSU account.
4. Fill the form online and submit online.
5. Then print online admission Screening Acknowledgement Slip/Receipt from the Portal.
6. You are to upload all necessary documents (O’ level WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, A’Level IJMB. NCE, Diploma and JAMB Result etc.) indicate your O’ level scratch card pin number on the result.
Note that the original copies of your credentials will be verified at the point of physical screening at Faculty level in due time after successfully securing admission.
The exercise is expected to last for five days (5) commencing from Monday the 9th of October. 2017 to Friday the 13th of October. 2017.