This is to inform all the candidates seeking admission into the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) DEGREE PROGRAMMES that the post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2018/2019 academic session is out.
Candidates who made the University of Uyo their 1st Choice in the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and had a minimum score of 180.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N2, 000.00 (Two thousand naira) only via the University Portals.
ONLINE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT INSTRUCTION
- Visit http://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals or uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on e-portals link)
- Select Admission Forms Link
- Select Post-UTME as the Admission Form Type
- Enter your phone Number and Email address
- Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment
- Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at and branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip through Remita Platform
- After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration
- Printout the 2018/2019 Screening Exercise Schedule Slip
CLOSING DATE: Sunday, July 22nd, 2018.
- The same passport photograph used for the online registration will be used during the screening exercise and for registration after the offer of admission.
- No complaint of wrong Bio-Data or blank photograph will be entertained after submission.
- Candidates who up-load wrong bio-data will automatically be disqualified.
- Inconsistency in passport on the registration slip will not be acceptable to the University. Candidates’ names on their O/L results, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
UNIUYO Post UTME Screening Timetable & Requirements.
|1.||DAY 1 – MONDAY, JULY 23,2018||8.00 a.m|
|FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
Agric. Economics & Extension , Animal Science.
Crop Science, Fisheries & Aquaculture. Food Science & Technology, Forestry & Wildlife.
Home Economics, Soil Science.
|AGRIC. LECTURE HALL, ANNEX CAMPUS|
|FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
Architecture, Building, Estate Management, Fine & Industrial Arts,
Geoinformatics & Surveying. Quantity Surveying. Urban & Regional Planning.
|BARTH EBONG, ANNEX CAMPUS|
|FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES
Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology
|FACULTY OF PHARMACY||ONYEMA UGOCHUKWU HALL, TOWN CAMPUS|
|FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
Agricultural Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Food Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering
|1000 CAPACITY LECTURE THEATRE, MAIN CAMPUS|
|FACULTY OF SCIENCE
Botany & Ecological Studies, Chemistry, Computer Science, Mathematics, Microbiology, Physics, Statistics, Animal & Environmental Biology.
|250 TETFUND BUILDING AND ELF LECTURE THEATER|
|2||DAY 2 – TUESDAY, JULY 24, 2018||8.00 a.m|
|FACULTY OF EDUCATION
Accounting Ed., Agricultural Ed., Biology Ed, Chemistry Ed., Computer Science Ed., Economics Ed.,, Efik/Ibibio Ed , English Ed., Fine Arts Ed., French Ed., Geography Ed., Guidance and Counseling Ed., Health Edu., History Ed., Home Economics Ed., Integrated Sciences Edu., Library Science Ed., Mathematics Ed., Physical Ed., Physics Ed., Political Science Ed., Pre-primary & Primary Ed., Religion Ed., Social Studies Ed., Special Ed , Technical Education (Auto/Metal Technology, Elect/Elect. Technology Ed, Wood/Building Technology).
|NEDU UP & DOWN, TOWN CAMPUS|
|FACULTY OF ARTS
Communication Arts , English , Efik/Ibibio, French, History & Inti. Studies, Linguistics, Music , Philosophy, Religious & Cultural Studies, Theatre Arts
|CBN & 49/50, TOWN CAMPUS|
|FACULTY OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business Management, Insurance, Marketing
|BARTH EBONG HALL, ANNEX CAMPUS|
|FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
Economics, Geography & Regional Planning , Political Science and Public Administration, Sociology & Anthropology, Psychology
|ONYEMA UGOCHUKWU HALL, TOWN CAMPUS|
|FACULTY OF CLINICAL SCIENCES
Medicine& Surgery (MBBS)
|1000 CAPACITY LECTURE THEATRE, MAIN CAMPUS|
|FACULTY OF LAW||250 ELF LECTURE THEATRE, MAIN CAMPUS|
|3.||Day 3, Wednesday, july 25,2018
|ONYEMA UGOCHUKWU HALL, TOWN CAMPUS||8.00 a.m|
Candidates are required to come for the screening exercise with the following items:
- The original and photocopies of candidate’s academic qualifications SSCE,0/L,NECO, NABTEB etc.
- One (1) copy of the University of Uyo 2018 ONLINE registration form duly completed with the passport-size photograph printed in colour.
- One (1) copy of 2018 JAMB (UTME) Result printout
- One (1) recent passport-size photograph on red background with name, UTME registration number and signature of the candidates on the reverse side of the photograph.
- These should be packed in quarto-size envelope and labeled with name, department and JAMB registration number.
VENUE FOR THE SCREENING: As indicated on candidates’ Registration slip.