These are the Bills and Motions of Senator Mao Ohuabunwa, the Senator Representing Abia North Senatorial District at the National Assembly.
* Motion on the reconstruction of Arochukwu-Ohafia road (passed)
*Motion on the control of gully erosion and provision of relief materials to citizens of affected parts in Arochukwu, isuikwuato and other parts of the nation ( passed).
* Motion on the plight of Locum medical Doctors in internship training (passed).
* Motion on the full implementation of transfer of Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission’s(NERC) surplus fund from yearly budget requirements, to the rural electrification fund as established by the electricity power reform Act, 2005(passed).
* Motion on the demise of Senator Onyeka Amadi Okoroafor (passed).
* Motion on Digital switch over; the way forward after Nigeria’s failure to meet the deadline set by the International Telecommunication Union (ITU) for migration from Anologue to Digital Broadcasting (passed).
* Motion on the outbreak of epidemic of gastroenteritis in Ohafia and other parts of Umunneochi LGA of Abia north (passed).
* Motion to Address the rehabilitation of prison inmates through Agricultural programs run by the Nigerian prisons service (passed).
* Disturbing rates of Accident caused by obstruction/illegal structures on our highways (passed).
* Motion on the need for the CBN to expeditiously implements it’s intervention funding programs to qualified Nigerian Companies, Factories, Industries and Exporters (passed).
* Motion on demise of Ambassador Ojo Maduekwe(passed).
* Motion on the need to revisit the issue of corporate Tax Incentives which is turning to a huge drain on the Nigerian Economy (pending).
* Motion on the urgent need to end the illicit trade in freshly minted Nigerian currency (passed).
* Motion on petitions from ( nos) constituents of Abia North, agaist breaches affecting them( some pending, while several adopted and restorative actions taken, especially the reinstatement of the employment of Mr. Kalu Samuel and 348 other employees of Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike who were unlawfully suspended from Office; and reversion of Mr. Nnochiri Anosike Igbobuike’s from ( Bende LGA) wrongfully dismissed for alleged misconduct by NDLEA. He is to be reinstated, promoted and to retire with appropriate benefits.
Also presented the petition of Prof.(Eze) E. U. L. Imaga of Ebem Ohafia, who was wrongly dismissed from UNN, but now reinstated, with his benefits and to retire with the dignity and intergrity he earned in decades of dedicated service to higher education.
Also Col. Ukoha retired from the Nigerian Army and Chidi Nwoha unlawfully dismissed from the Nigerian police are to be either reinstated or to receive their due benefits. Many others are still pending for favorable decisions.
* Motion on a matter of urgent public importance: the recent cross border invasion of Isu community of Abia State by Utuma community of Cross River State ( passed).
* Motion on urgent matter of public concern : The Growing Proliferation of joint Police and Army Manned road blocks along the South Eastern Express roads and the Social Economic inpacts to the region (passed).
Motion on the violation of the National Youth Service Corps Act by notable Nigerians and the consolidation of the demoralization of unemployed young Nigerians, especially Youth corps members.
*National center for cancer and treatment (SB.10)signed in to law.
*Nigerian institute of transport Technology act (SB.11)
* National Agricultural Land Authority Act, Amendment bill (SB.12)
*Nigerian institute of management Act 14 2003 (Amendment) (SB.13)(SB.18)
*Presidential Transition bill 2015 (SB.19)
*Commercial Agriculture credit scheme (SB.20) signed in to law.
* National council for research and Development bill 2015(SB.124)
*Nigerian security and civil defence act No 6(amendment) bill 2015 (SB.132)
*Federal entrepreneurship centers establishments (SB.133)
*Medical and dental practitioners act (amendment) 2015(SB.136)
*Constitution of the Federal republic of Nigeria (third Alteration) act 2016.
*An act to amend the code of conduct Bureau Tribunal act Cap C15, LFN.
* Federal college of education (Technical), Arochukwu (Eat,etc)bill 2017 (SB.515) third reading and public hearing done.
* Federal Polytechnic, Item, Abia state (Est, etc) bill, 2018 third reading and public hearing done.
There are total of 500 bills sponsored in this 8th Senate and senator Mao Ohuabunwa has 14 bills to his name, and there are 75 bills signed in to law by the president and Senator Mao Ohuabunwa has two to his name,